Data pre-processing includes all steps from the data transfer to the adjustment of the measurements.
Read raw data
- Reading of raw data of various total stations / Levels:
- Leica GSI-file and DBX 1200 Database
- Trimble/Zeiss REC500 und M5 Format
- Trimble/Geodimeter Format
- Trimble JobXML
- Reading of RINEX files resp. GPS and GNSS measurements and preprocessing using the fully integrated software WA2 (WaSoft, Professor Lambert Wanninger). Use in PANDA: Just GNSS data or in combination with terrestrial measurements.
- Reading of the baseline of various GPS analysis programs, such as Trimble (file extension ode), Leica (SKI) and unformatted text files
- Formatfree reading of SAPOS coordinates, including covariance information.
- Transfer of lasertracker data from Metrolog, Spatial Analyzer (Excel spreadsheet)
- Insertion of gyro azimuths as a separate observation group with own / separate orientation.
Reduction of observations
- Applying instrumental and meteorological corrections to staff reading and distance measurements
- Geometric reduction of the observations on the marked points
- Transformation of 3D baselines in local 2D coordinate differences
- An adaptation to special mesasurement-arrangements is normally possible.
- Further information are given in the manual.
Control of the observations for gross errors and computation of approximate coordinates
- Averaging of to and fro measurements. Warning when limits are exceeded between the measurements
- Logging tools and table heights
- The approximate coordinates are determined in a local system with a robust L1-adjustment
- Transformation of the points from the local system to the system of approximate coordinates by identical points, control of identical points for point mistakes and incorrect coordinates.