PANDA allows the adjustment of 1D-, 2D- und 3D- Networks with up to 5000 points in special versions even more).
One of PANDA’s characteristics is the rigorous combination of conventional terrestrial measurement-data (total station, levelling) with GPS-data and Lasertracker-data. The innovative concept of the so-called “datum-free” adjustment can be applied.
- local cartesian (Left- or right-system)
- local spherical, local system with consideration of the earth curvation
- global geocentric
- Mapping system, own figures, based on compliant cylinder transverse images, can be created or defined on Lamert-mappings
Storage of Networks
- Constraint or free Adjustment. Individual components, such as e. g. points of networks of height-benchmarks can be noted.
- Free Adjustment with partial- or total trace-minimization
- “Weak Storage” by introducing measured points with information about accuracy
- Total Station-observations (distances, directions and zenith angles) (See WSD)
- GPS-observations (baselines) (See “ITER”)
- measured coordinates with cofaktormatrix
- Gyro-measurements (See “Tunnel”) and
- Lasertracker observations with user-defined orientation! (See “DESY”)
The observations are organised in groups, to each group individual accuracy and additional parameters can be assigned.
- Scale- and Addition-Unknown for distance measurements
- Refraction- und Orientation-unknown for zenith angle measurements
- Orientation unknown for gyro measurements
- Rotations and scale for baselines
- Translations, rotations and scale for measured coordinates and
- Rotations for Lasertracker mesurements
By introducing additional parameter the datum defect of the network can be raised. The Parameter will be determined by the approximate coordinates.