Extensive adjustment for cadastral tasks
In the area of real estate cadastre an areal adjustment is increasingly demanded.
For these areal adjustment a rigorous joint processing of GPS information (e. g. from SAPOS) total station measurements and partly also of Orthogonalaufnahmen is required. In addition, dedicated quality features for the projects are to be calculated and verified.
For this task, the company GEOTEC has a powerful module – PANDA / FA. This module has been developed as an independent derivative of PANDA. PANDA / FA is currently integrated in the software solutions of the company BURG in Eltville and GeoS in Ennigerloh and sold by these companies.
The result is a comfortable Softare solution – general geodetic calculations including areal adjustment.
- The Modul for Adjustment – PANDA / FA – is integrated into the processing routine Adjustment with fixed, dynamic and free connection points can be selected
- Hybrid Adjustment: Measured GPS coordinates, directions, tachometer, measuring tape tracks and line-conditions
- Data transfer by an XML-File
- Issue of the new compliant list in accordance with Annex 10 in NRW, including graphical statistics diagrams and VP lists
- Adjustment in accordance with the specifications of VwVLV No. 70 and the issue of a documentation in accordance with VwVLV Annex 10 in Baden-Württemberg
Comfortable interactive surface:
- With a graphical presentation of the residuals, error ellipses, directions, distances, measuring tape lines, orthogonal
- With one click on a coarse data error, the program immediately displays the corresponding point in the polar point calculation (record)
- Analysis and test mode for fast troubleshooting and determination of the standard deviations
- Cost Saving: No additional Adjustment program required
- No additional Interface neccessary
- Time Saving: No awkward exchange of data between two different programs (geodetic calculations and Adjustment program)
- One Software: No specialization of work processes