Preview: Modifications in PANDA, version 5.45 (available in November 2020)
The software package PANDA – continuously developed and optimized through adaptations to new scientific findings and technological standards. In the now available version 5.45 we have realized the following extensions of the scope of services:
Changes in version 5.45
- When reading SINEX files, the rank defect is determined and taken into account in further calculations.
- In the adjustment, identical deflections of the vertical can be defined for all points.
- Field books of certain field book types can be exported.
- Covariance information can be read in when reading in points in free format.
- Changed the procedure for the transformation of baselines from the global system (WGS84/GRS1980) to a local horizon system. The baselines are now rotated to the local horizon system. Ellipsoid longitude and latitude are derived from the coordinates of the point in the global system.
- When reading Leica LandXML files, the DEC_DEG, DEC_DDMMSS and RADIANS angle units are now supported. The sections to be read, including 'normal', 'backsight' or 'resection', can be specified when reading in data.