Preview: Modifications in PANDA, version 5.40 (available in December 2019)
The software package PANDA – continuously developed and optimized through adaptations to new scientific findings and technological standards. In the now available version 5.30 we have realized the following extensions of the scope of services:
Changes in version 5.40
- When importing prism, the calibration data of existing prisms is adopted.
- When reducing level field books, negative point numbers for turning points can be defined.
- The refractive index for the line reduction at temperatures below 0 ° C is calculated correctly.
- When reading Leica LandXML files, missing observations are processed correctly.
- Reading Trimble JobXML files a ‘Angle Only’ section will be read, too.
- When reducing level data, offsets can be set to correct rod readings.
- When calculating the refractive index you can choose between the formulas of Edlen, Ciddor and Bönsch.
- Modified field books can be exported from the database.
- When calculating baselines from RINEX data, it is checked if the calibration data of the antennas is available.
- In the adjustment, deviations of the vertical for ξ and η can be introduced.
- In the adjustment, the orientation unknown for zenith angle measurements can be defined as rotation around 2 axes.
- When PANDA is called up, a backup copy of the database will be created. A total of 10 copies are kept before the oldest file will be deleted.